Copy Existing Reports
Before adding a new report, make sure there isn't an existing report you can modify. It's much more convenient to copy and modify a report than it is to create a new one.
- In the reports list, select the report you want to copy and modify.
- Click Copy.
- Enter a name and description that's meaningful to you.
- If needed, select the level of access others can have to this report.
- Select where to save the report, then click Build.
- Double-click the copied report.
- Click Next, and follow the Reports wizard to define and customize your report.