Log Your Letters and Statements
You can keep a record of each financial statement or letter sent to families or members. After printing letters or statements, the Log the Letter/Label dialog box displays. The information about letters and financial statements is logged in the Letters, Visits, Etc. section of the family or individual's record.
- Create your letter. At the end of the Reports wizard, the Log the Letter/Label window displays.
- Enter or edit the description.
- Select Log the Letters/Labels and Mark them as and/or Log the Emails and Mark them as.
- Select an option to mark the letters.
- Click Log the Letters/Labels.