Print a Report
- After selecting the report you want, click Next.
- If you've previously run this report, the options you chose display in the Report Overview window. To quickly run the report with these selections, click Print Report. Otherwise, to select different options, click Next.
- The default printer and settings display. If needed, select the printer or settings. Click Next.
- The Layout window displays. To change the font for this report, click Set Base Font. Depending on the type of report, you can edit certain elements, such as the fields to print, how addresses should be handled, and so on. Make any selections you want, and click Next.
- Depending on the type of report, there may be additional layout or selections windows. Make any necessary selections, and click Next.
- Select which records to include in the report. Use Additional Selections to filter further.
- To view the report before printing, click Preview. To make changes to layout or selections, click Back.
- When you're happy with how the report looks, click Print in the Preview window.