Deactivate an Activity in Abundant
Activities cannot be removed from Abundant at this time, but you can deactivate them. Donors cannot give to inactive activities. You can reactivate these activities later if needed, as long as you haven't deleted them from PDS.
CAUTION: If you delete an activity or fund in PDS, it is permanently disabled in Abundant and cannot be re-enabled.
- If you want to keep the activity or fund in PDS:
- On the File menu, click .
- With I Use Abundant selected, click Select Parishes & Activities at the bottom.
- On the Activities tab, clear the checkbox beside the activity you want to deactivate in Abundant.
- Click Save.
- If you no longer need the activity or fund in PDS:
- On the Administration tab, click .
- Locate the appropriate fund.
- To remove an activity, click the delete icon , select the activity, then click Delete/OK.
- To remove the fund, click Delete Fund at the top.