Reassign a Fund
You can reassign a fund to a new family or institution. For example, you may have family fund records for two different parishes, say fund 2-15 for Parish 100 and fund 2-15 for Parish 105. One is marked as the primary and the other is a duplicate.
If you decide that all contributions should be on the primary record, you can reassign the fund from the duplicate record to the primary.
- Locate the appropriate family or institution record.
- In the navigation pane, click Rates/History/Keywds.
- Locate the fund you want to reassign.
- In the navigation pane, click Reassign Fund.
- Select whether to reassign all funds or only the selected funds.
- Select a new family or institution to assign the fund to.
- Click Reassign Fund.