You can merge a fund with another fund. For example, a family contributes to two different parishes. So they have two funds: 1-18 for Parish 100 and 1-18 for Parish 200. They may decide, for whatever reason, that they only want to give to Parish 200. You can merge all the family's contributions to be credited to Parish 200.
- Locate the appropriate family or institution record.
- In the navigation pane, click Rates/History/Keywds.
- Locate one of the funds you want to merge.
- In the navigation pane, click Merge Fund.
- Select the other fund you want to merge with the fund you located.
- Click Merge Funds.