Links for your Website
Access Realm data from other sites.
You can add a URL or link to Realm from your church website. You can also add a search box to your website where people can enter a congregant's name. If the target of the search has a Realm profile, it opens.
- Copy the code for the search box or links from Realm.
- Paste the code into the appropriate file used by your website.
- Publish your website.
Add Realm Search to Other Websites
Oh yeah, Realm has that record.
- Sign in as an administrator or user with the appropriate permission.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- Click Search in Realm.
- In the source files for your website, locate the appropriate page's code.Note: A handy place for the search feature is the top-right corner of the home page.
- Paste the widget code.
- Save your source file and upload it to your site.
Add a Realm Sign-In Link to your Website
Link to the Realm login page.
Add a Realm Sign-Up Link to your Website
Get the code needed for a link that will take your congregants to the Realm sign-up page.