Copy an Existing User
You can copy an existing user's Access and Privileges settings for a new user. This is helpful if you have several users with similar roles.
- On the Administration tab, click .
- Select or enter the name of the user you want to copy.
- Click Copy User."Copy of [user name]" displays in the User Name field.Note: The Access and Privileges settings are initially the same as the copied user, but you can modify them without affecting the original record.
- Enter the new user's name.
- Enter the new user's password.
- Enter any additional information you need.
- At the top, click Save.