Schedule Event Packages
Make sure you've set up the event package in the Event Packages window first.
You can schedule a series of interconnected events that are related to each other. Examples include a wedding or a summer festival.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select the event package, and click Next.
- If you already scheduled all events in the package, the program notifies you. Otherwise, the unscheduled events display in the grid.
- Click an unscheduled event and, if needed, enter the date, facility, and starting and ending times.
- If there are no conflicts, select Schedule Now. The Simple Event Scheduling wizard displays.
- Step through the scheduling wizard, entering all the necessary information. See Schedule Simple Events for more detailed instructions.
- After you schedule an event in the package, the event displays in the Scheduled Events grid. Repeat these steps for each event you want to schedule.
- After you schedule all events, click Finish.