Schedule Recurring Events
You can schedule events that have a recurring pattern, such as weekly on Tuesdays. You can also scheduling recurring events overnight or over multiple days.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Enter or select the organization associated with the recurring event.Note:
If you're scheduling this event because of a request, click Request Info. The information you enter here also displays in the Request Details section of the Events window.
- Enter or select the facility where these events will occur. Or, click Multiple Facs to select multiple facilities to schedule for these events.
- Select whether charges will apply for the recurring events, and whether there are requirements for these events. You'll set these up later in the wizard. Click Next.
- Enter or select the times, frequency, and dates for the recurring event. If you're scheduling over multiple days, use the Add a Day option to increase the time by 24 hours. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review the event dates. If necessary, add any additional dates. Click Next.Note:
If an event causes a conflict, click Load/Change Conflict to change event details or determine what scheduling action to take.
- If you selected to apply charges, the next window displays charge options. Make your selections, then click Next.
- If you selected to have requirements, the next window displays requirement options. Make your selections, then click Next.
- Select how the recurring event will print on calendars. If you'd like, set a reminder and enter remarks for the events. Click Next.
- Enter the number of attendees, select the calendars you want the recurring event to display on, and select any calendar colors for this event. Click Next.
- When you're ready to schedule the events, click Schedule.
- Click Next. you can print a list, print or email a letter/invoice, or upload the event to Google Calendar.
- When you're done, click Finish.