Schedule Overnight Events and Events Longer than 24 Hours
- On the Information tab, click .
- Enter or select the organization associated with the event.Note:
If you're scheduling this event because of a request, click Request Info. The information you enter here also displays in the Request Details section of the Events window.
- Enter or select the facility where this event will occur. Or, click Multiple Facs to select multiple facilities to schedule for this event.
- Select whether charges will apply for this event, and whether there are requirements for this event. You'll set these up later in the wizard.
- Enter or select the times and starting/ending dates of the event. Click Next.Note:
If an event causes a conflict, click Load/Change Conflict to change event details or determine what scheduling action to take.
- If you selected to apply charges, the next window displays charge options. Make your selections, then click Next.
- If you selected to have requirements, the next window displays requirement options. Make your selections, then click Next.
- Select how the event will print on calendars. If you'd like, set a reminder and enter remarks for the event. Click Next.
- Enter the number of attendees, select the calendars you want the event to display on, and select any calendar colors you want for this event. Click Next.
- When you're ready to schedule the event, click Schedule.
- Click Next. From here, you can print a list, print or email a letter, or upload the event to Google Calendar.
- When you're done, click Finish.