Schedule by Past History
- On the Information tab, click .
- Enter or select the organization associated with the event. The organization's scheduling history displays.
- Select the past event that you want to use as a template, and click Next.Tip: Click Search to quickly locate a past event by its name.
- If you selected a simple event, the Simple Event Scheduling wizard displays. If you selected a recurring event, the Recurring Event Scheduling wizard displays. The information that was set up in the existing event displays, except for the event dates.
- Click Next to step through the next few windows, adding or editing the information as necessary.
- When you're ready to schedule the event, click Schedule.
- Click Next. From here, you can print a list, print or email a letter, or upload the event to Google Calendar.
- Click Finish.