Set Up the Web Service Information
With this option, you can set up the connection to the web service that handles the synchronization of data between the diocese and parishes.
- On the Parishes & Facilities tab, click .
- Click Set up the Web Service Information.The Diocesan ID automatically displays based on the site number entered in the License Information window.
- Enter the Password provided when you purchased your PDS program.
- Enter the Web Service URL provided by PDS.
- Enter the Web Service ID and Web Service Password provided by PDS.
- Click Test the Web Service Connection.
- If you want to load data from parishes that are using Realm, enter the Realm ID.
- Click Save.