Import Families from Raiser's Edge
If you've exported family information from Raiser's Edge, you can import it into DioOffice.
- On the Parishes & Facilities tab, click .
- Click the browse icon and locate the .csv file that contains the family information. If the file has a field name or header row, select the option.
- The information from your file displays in the grid. Review the families.
- If you only need to import ID numbers for new families in Raiser's Edge, click Quick Constituent ID Import.
- Click Next.
- On the Family Name tab, select what to do for each field, then click Next.
- On the Contact Information tab, select what to do for each field, then click Next.
- On the Process tab, select whether to add families if they're not found in the database. And if so, decide whether today's date should be used for the registration date on those family records.
- If needed, you can add up to two keywords on the imported family records. Select the option, and select the keyword to add.
- If needed, you can add a remark to the imported family records. Select the option, and enter the remark to add.
- If you log changes, select to log it and enter the reason for this import. This displays in the family's Reasons for Changes window.
- When you're ready, click Pre-Import Data Check.
- If there are no errors and you're ready to import family information, click Begin Import.
- Click Yes to back up your data before importing.
- When the import is complete, click OK then Finish.
For more help, contact your diocesan support representative.