Export Families to Raiser's Edge
You can export family information to a .csv file. Then, you can transfer that information to Raiser's Edge.
- On the Parishes & Facilities tab, click .
- Select the type of export you need based on how you plan to import the file.
- Enter a name for the file, such as "DioFamilies". If you have an existing .csv file you want to overwrite, click the browse icon and locate the file.Note: If you don't enter a file path in front of the name, the file is saved in your PDS program folder.
- Enter the labels you want to associate with the information source and each address. These labels display in the .csv file.
- Select whether to skip address lines if they're blank.
- Select whether to change blank spouse titles. If so, enter the titles to change.
- Select whether to include 2nd IDs.
- Select whether to use names from member records instead of family records.
- If you want to export the deceased date for active records, select Include Deceased Info. If you also want to export it for records marked as inactive, select Include Deceased Even if Inactive.
- Select whether to include members classified as "Other" if they are deceased and there isn't a spouse on the family record.
- Click Next.
- Select which families to include in the export, then click Next.
- Review the families. When you're ready to create the file, click Export.
- After the export file is created, click Yes to view it.
For more help, contact your diocesan support representative.