Set Permissions to View Information on Mobile Devices
An administrator must give Mobile Access privileges to each PDS user in order for them to view information.
- On the Administration tab, click .
- Locate the appropriate record.
- Under Mobile Access, set the access permissions in each section for the user.
- On the Parishes & Facilities tab, click .
- On the Mobile Access tab, select the information you want to publish to PDSMobile, and select what parish staff can access.
- Click Save.
- When prompted to update the web service, click Yes.
- When the update is complete, click Close.
- To ensure your staff is viewing the latest data, you can run the diocesan synchronization.
After you upload the mobile data, users can log in to the Mobile Application at www.parish.mobi using the same user name and password used to log in to PDS DioOffice. The Organization ID is the PDS site number for your diocese. For more on how to use the app, see View Contact Information on Mobile Devices.