Add an Income Source
You can add places and individuals that you collect money from during the year. Sources can include individuals, corporations, collections, and interest.
You can also add sources when entering cash receipts.
- On the Other Information tab, click Income Sources.
- At the top, click Add Source.
- Enter the source account information
Note: The Last Payment Received, Next Payment Due, and Totals sections update automatically as income is received from a source.
- Since—Enter the date you began receiving funds from this source.
- Web Page—Enter the source's website. Click the globe icon to go to the source's website.
- Add Documents—Upload additional documents that relate to the income source.
- Alter Totals—Manually set values. You need to do this if you converted your data and your fiscal year does not begin in January. This is because your Fiscal YTD and Calendar YTD totals do not include transactions from before the current fiscal year but they are still within the current calendar year. In the Alter Totals dialog box, click Copy 'Total from Transactions' To 'Current Total' if no prior transactions need to be added to the amount in the Total From Transactions field.
- Enter the source address information.
- In the navigation pane, click Automatic Distribution if you want to set up an automatic distribution for the source.
- At the top, click Save.