View Depreciation Accounts
- On the Other Information tab, click .
- Locate the fixed asset you want to view.
- When you enter depreciations at the end of the period, a journal entry of the distribution is created and displays in the Depreciation window.
- Fixed Asset Account—The asset account number and name to use for tracking the original purchase price for the fixed asset.
- Accumulated Depreciation Account—The asset account number and name to use for recording the accumulated depreciation for the fixed asset.
- Distribution of Depreciation Expense—The expense accounts, names, and percentages to use when you enter depreciation for the asset. The Percentage Remaining at the bottom must equal 0% before you can save this information.