Clean Up Duplicate Sacrament Places
You should regularly review the list of sacrament places for possible duplicates.
- On the File menu, click .
- Click the Clean Up Duplicates tab.
- For each line in the grid, review the matching churches and determine which duplicates need to be combined.Tip: To view a list of member records where a place's information is being used, click Print Usage in that place's column.
- Select the checkbox beside the line you want to clean up.
- Below the grid, the columns display information from each sacrament place. Select the name, address, email, phone, and diocese information you want to keep.
- Repeat this for each line of duplicates you want to clean up.
- When you're finished, click Combine Selected.
The information that you did not select will be removed from any member records. It is replaced with the information you selected to keep.
Learn to clean up duplicate entries in your Sacrament Places list. 3 min 46 sec
It may take a minute for the video to display. To watch in full screen mode, click the expand icon in the video player.
To watch more videos, visit the PDS Video Library.