Clean Up Duplicate Sacrament Places
You should regularly review the list of sacrament places for possible duplicates.
- On the File menu, click .
- Click the Clean Up Duplicates tab.
- For each line in the grid, review the matching churches and determine which duplicates need to be combined.Tip: To view a list of member records where a place's information is being used, click Print Usage in that place's column.
- Select the checkbox beside the line you want to clean up.
- Below the grid, the columns display information from each sacrament place. Select the name, address, email, phone, and diocese information you want to keep.
- Repeat this for each line of duplicates you want to clean up.
- When you're finished, click Combine Selected.
The information that you did not select will be removed from any member records. It is replaced with the information you selected to keep.