Delete an Organization or Individual
You can delete an organization or individual record if you no longer need it. There are different processes for deleting a record based on whether the organization/individual has scheduled events or not.
Deleting a record removes it permanently from your database. To hide the record without removing it, make it inactive instead.
Delete an Organization/Individual with No Events
- On the Information tab, click Organizations & Individuals.
- Locate the appropriate record.
- At the top, click Delete Org.Note: If the organization you want to delete has scheduled events, the deletion process stops. You must first delete the events.
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to delete the organization.
Delete an Organization/Individual with Events
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select the organization(s) you want to delete, then click Next.
- Review the information for the selected organizations. Confirm that you want to delete these by selecting them again, then click Next.
- When you're ready to delete each organization and its related events, charges, payments, and scheduling history, click Finish.