Combine Duplicate Organizations or Individuals
You can combine duplicate or similar organizations or individual records. For example, if the children's choir is always scheduled with the adult choir, you can combine these two organizations so you don't have to schedule them individually with the same information.
- On the Information tab, click .
- In the list on the left, select the organization you want to change.
- In the list on the right, select the organization you want to combine the first one with. This is the one that will display after you combine organizations.
- Click Add to List of Changes Below. The "List of changes to be made" section displays the changes you request.
- Repeat these steps for any organizations you want to combine.
- When you're ready to make the changes, click Combine/OK.