Reset OnDemand Password
If a user forgets their password, a site administrator can reset it for them.
After a site administrator resets the password, the user is given a default password. They must change it upon signing in.
OnDemand remembers the previous eight passwords, which cannot be used again. More than one user can have the same password.
- On the OnDemand desktop, double-click the User Maintenance icon.
- In the Site Users list, select the user whose password needs to be reset.
- Click Reset Password.Tip: Under Send email notification for password resets and user creation to, if Users is selected, an email with the new password will be sent to the provided email address. If Administrators is selected, the site administrators will be sent an email with the new password as well.
- To confirm, click Yes.
- When the confirmation message displays, click OK.Note: The default password is "Acs" + your site # + "!" For example: Acs000000!
Reset OnDemand Password Online
If a user forgets their password, they can reset it themselves.
- Go to https://ondemandreset.acstechnologies.com.
- Enter your site number, username, and email address.
- Check your email for login information. If you don't see an email in your inbox, check your spam folder.
- Follow the instructions in the email.
- After you change your password, sign in to OnDemand with the new password.