Remove Multiple Families
With this process, you can remove a group of families from your database.
- On the Families tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry. Click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating: Select whether to remove all families or to remove only those you select. Click Next.Note:
For help with conditions, see the Additional Selections section in the topic, Report Selections.
- If you selected individual entry: Select a family, and click Add Family to List. Repeat this for each family you want to remove. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. To exclude any records from processing, clear the checkbox. When you're ready to remove the selected families, click Next.
- To remove the records, click Finish.