Activate or Inactivate Family Records
With this process, you can change the Active/Inactive status for a group of families. For example, you may want to inactivate multiple family records after printing statements at year-end. The Inactive checkbox displays at the top of any family data window.
- On the Families tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, then click Next.
- Select whether to make families active or inactive, and click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating: Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.Note:
For help with conditions, see the Additional Selections section in the topic, Report Selections.
- If you selected individual entry: Select a family, and click Add Family to List. Repeat this for each record you want to process. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. To exclude any records from processing, clear the checkbox. When you're ready to update the selected records, click Next.
- To post the new family statuses, click Finish.