Add Scanned Checks
Scan individual checks into a batch.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- On the Manual tab, click a batch number.
- Select Check and a Gift Type.
- Make sure your check reader is connected to your computer.
- Place the check in the scanner and let it pass through. If this is the first time a check has been scanned, the Match this Account window displays. Complete the available fields. If a check has been scanned before, complete the remaining fields.
- If you assigned the check to the incorrect individual, click Edit Check Scan and select the correct individual. This does not change other previously scanned checks that were assigned to that individual.
- If you scanned a bank check, in the Match this Account window, click This is a bank check. You will need to select an individual to assign the check to each time hereafter when a check with the same routing and account number is scanned.
- To add another transaction, click Add.