Complete an Event Package Schedule
When adding an event package, if you clicked Finish before you scheduled all the events in the package, you can pick up where you left off and complete the schedule.
- On the Information tab, click Event Packages.
- Locate the package you want to complete scheduling for.
- In the navigation pane, click Complete Schedule.
- For each event left to schedule, enter or select the date, facility, and starting and ending times. If conflicts occur, the details display.
- To schedule each item, select Mark to Schedule. Follow the steps in the Simple Event Scheduling wizard.
- As you schedule each event, it displays in the Scheduled Events grid. To modify event information, select the event in the grid, and click Load Event.
- A message displays once all events are scheduled. Click OK.