Add Items to an Event Package
In the Event Packages window, you can add items from a template, event names, requirements, charges/payments, or scheduled events to an existing event package.
- On the Information tab, click Event Packages.
- Locate the appropriate record.
- In the list, select the line above where you want to add an item, and click Add Item.
- To add items from a template:
- Select Use Template, and click Add/OK.
- In the list on the left, select items to include in the package. You can select individual items or entire templates. Click the right and left arrows to move items from one list to the other, or double-click the item to move it.
- After you move all items you want to include in the event package to the list on the right, click Apply/OK.
- To save the template you created, click Save as Template.
- To add an existing scheduled event:
- Select Add Scheduled Event, and click Add/OK.
- Locate and select the existing event you want to add, then click Add/OK.
- To add an event name, requirement, or charge/payment:
- Select the item to add, and click Add/OK.
- Enter or select any information about the item.Note: If you add an event name, be sure to include the package name. For example, "Interview - Bailey/Johnson Wedding".
- At the top, click Save.