Printing Plain Paper Statements
You can print plain paper statements for year-end.
The Plain Paper Statement prints a detailed list of gifts for each contributor. Plain Paper Statements include all of the same information as the Charitable Contributions Report and automatically include prepayments made in the selected year. Plain Paper statements are always based on a calendar year.
The difference between the Plain Paper Statement and the Charitable Contributions Report is that the Plain Paper Statement does not print on a pre-printed form. The Plain Paper Statement also includes a return address field and the option to print pledge information and fund summary.
When printing the Plain Paper Statement, you can select an unlimited number of funds to print pledge information, but pledges with amounts of zero do not print. A fund summary also includes the total gifts, total pledges, prepayments made in previous years, and pledge balance, sorted by fund.
- Under Searches and Reports, click the Reports tab.
- Select Contributions Reports in the drop-down list, and click Go .
- Expand Statements, then select Plain Paper Statement.
- In the lower sidebar, select the date range you want to print statements for, then click Customize.
- On the Report Options tab, select any additional report options.
- Click Preview to display the statements.
- Click Print Report .