Adding a Fund Code
You can add a fund code for year-end.
- Under Advanced Tools, click the Settings tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Add/Edit Funds and click Go .
- Click Add.
- Enter a Fund Code or click Next to display the next available fund code.
- Enter a Fund Description.
- Optional: For multi-campus sites, in the Campus drop-down list, select the campus the fund code applies to, if it is campus specific. If several campuses use the fund code, do not select a campus.
- If you are interfacing with the ACS General Ledger, select a Checking account, Offset account, and any Optional Accounts for this fund to post to.Note: You must select optional accounts in pairs. For example, if you select an account for No Pledge - Checking, you must also select an account for No Pledge - Offset.
- If you are not interfacing with the ACS General Ledger, enter Checking and Offset accounts if you have set them up in Contributions.
- Optional: Enter any additional information concerning the current Fund Code in the Comment field.
- Select whether to allow this fund to track Arrears payments or use Giving Plans. These options are only available if selected in Setup.
- If applicable, enter an Alternate Code and select a Default Project Code.
- To send this fund to Abundant for electronic giving, select Allow in Abundant.
- Click OK.