Add a Bank Account
Enter the information about the banks you use when making transactions.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Accounting. Then click .
- Click Add Bank Account.
- Select Bank as the type, and enter the bank's information into the remaining fields.
- Optional: If you already created cash accounts, click Assign Cash Account to select core accounts that will reconcile with this bank.
- Optional: If this bank will be used for direct deposit, select Enable Direct Deposit.
- Click Save.Tip: Add bank accounts freely!
You're not limited to adding bank accounts only here. When you add or edit a cash account, either in Segments or Chart of Accounts, you can assign a bank account for it to reconcile to. You can also edit the bank account with which a core account is associated as long as it hasn't been reconciled.