When you integrate Realm Accounting with Registration Events, any event receiving payments will display here.
When you integrate Realm Accounting with Registration Events, any event receiving payments will display here. If any paid events require checking and income accounts, you can edit the event on the list to add them. This will open the path to automatically post online event payments to your general ledger.
Any event payments made before accounts are available will need to be entered manually as well as any cash or check deposits you receive.
Edit a Paid Event's Account Information
Edit the checking and income accounts of your paid registration event.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Accounting. Then click .
- Click next to an event, and select Edit.
- Make any necessary changes, then click Save.
Manage Paid Events Notifications
Manage notifications for paid events that need a general ledger code added.
- Click your name in the upper right corner of any window and select Manage Account.
- Click the Notifications tab.
- In the Paid Events section, select your notification settings.
- Click Save.