Complete Your Invitation
If your parish chose to roll out the portal by invitation, you will receive an email to complete your Parish Life invitation.
- In the email you received from your parish, click the registration link.
- Your name and email are automatically filled in based on the information your parish has. If needed, you can edit this on your profile later.Tip: Do you share an email address with your family members? If your church has a shared email address on file, you'll notice that the login email in your invitation includes a dash plus your name and record number. This is a just way to make your login unique so Parish Life knows whose information to display. Check out our blog article for details on how shared email addresses work.
- Enter a new password for your Parish Life account.Tip:
For your security, make sure your password meets the requirements listed below. A message displays above the password once requirements are met.
Click the lock icon to view the password you entered.
Password RequirementsYour password must contain at least:
For your security, avoid:
- 8 characters
- one uppercase letter
- one lowercase letter
- one number
- one symbol
- Repeating characters (like "aaa")
- Sequences (like "abc", "123", or "321")
- Any part of your email address
- Using the same password that you use for other sites
- Enter the same password to confirm.
- Select I'm not a robot, assuming you're not a robot.
- When you're finished, click Complete.
Once you register, you will receive an email with the link to log in to Parish Life. If you do not receive the email, check your Spam folder.