Sign Up for a Parish Life Account
You can sign up for a Parish Life account using the link from your parish. Your parish may provide the link on their website, in a newsletter, or another way.
If you're part of multiple parishes, you can sign up for each one separately. You may use the same login email address, or it can be different.
- Click the link provided by your parish.
- At the bottom of the login page, click Sign Up.
- Enter your name and email address to use in the portal.Tip:
Do you share an email address with your family members? Check out our blog article to find out how to use a shared email address with Parish Life.
- Enter a new password for your Parish Life account.Tip:
For your security, make sure your password meets the requirements listed below. A message displays above the password once requirements are met.
Click the lock icon to view the password you entered.
Password RequirementsYour password must contain at least:
For your security, avoid:
- 8 characters
- one uppercase letter
- one lowercase letter
- one number
- one symbol
- Repeating characters (like "aaa")
- Sequences (like "abc", "123", or "321")
- Any part of your email address
- Using the same password that you use for other sites
- Click Sign Up.
- To confirm your account, enter your address and phone number. This information is only used by the parish administrator to confirm your account in their system. This information does not display in Parish Life.
- Select I'm not a robot, assuming you're not a robot. Wait for the green checkmark to display.
- Click Confirm.
Once your parish administrator approves your request, you will receive an email with the link to log in to Parish Life. If you do not receive the email, check your Spam folder.