Embed Your Facility Scheduler Calendar
If your parish uses PDS Facility Scheduler to manage events that members can view, admins can embed selected calendars in Parish Life.
Members will be able to view the details of all public events on the selected calendars.
Public events on your parish calendars are view-only; members will not be able to edit them.
- On the Information tab, click .Note: You will only see this option if you have Parish Life set up. If you don't see it but know you have Parish Life, your program may not be connected properly. Contact PDS Support at 1-877-737-4457 for assistance.
- Select whether to upload events to Parish Life or delete existing events from Parish Life, then click Next.
- Make your selections for any events, calendars, organizations, facilities, or packages you want, then click Next.Note that events on different calendars display in different colors in Parish Life.
- Review your list of events, then click Next.
- When you're ready to process the selected events, click Upload or Delete.
- Log in to Parish Life using an admin account.
- In the menu, click Admin Settings.
- Locate the PDS Calendar Setup section.
- The calendars you uploaded from PDS Facility Scheduler display in the list. The Preview calendar shows an example of what events will look like on the calendar.
- The default font is white for all calendars, but you can select the option under Font Color to change it to black text.The Preview calendar updates each time you make a selection.
- Click Save.
The events on the calendar(s) you selected display to members under Events can be edited by administrators in Parish Life, but those changes are not sent back or reflected in Facility Scheduler..