Display an Announcement to Members
Admins can write a message that displays at the top of the Dashboard when members log in. It can include links, numbered lists, and bulleted lists. There are also different font options to make parts of your announcement stand out.
You can use this announcement any way you want. It can be parish news, a message from the pastor, a call for volunteers for an upcoming event, or any other message that you want to communicate to parishioners and personnel. Change it as frequently as needed.
- Log in to Parish Life using an admin account.
- In the menu, click Admin Settings.
- In the Add Parish Life Announcement section, compose your message.Tip: Remember, members may be viewing this on their mobile device, so be brief.
- Use the font and list options to format your message in a visually pleasing way.
- To add a hyperlink, highlight the text you want to link, then click the Link button .
- When you're ready to share your message, turn on the option Show message to members.
- Click Save.
- Click Dashboard to view your message. If needed, repeat these steps and make any necessary changes until your message is just right.
Your message displays to members on their Dashboard. You can edit or turn off the message at any time.