Combine Duplicate Facilities
You may find that you have duplicate facilities. For example, two users entered the same facility but named it something different. With the Combine Facilities process, you can merge the details of the two facilities into one record.
- On the Information tab, click .
- In the list on the left, select the facility you want to change.
- In the list on the right, select the facility you want to combine the first one with. This is the one that will display after you combine facilities.
- Click Add to List of Changes Below. The "List of changes to be made" section displays the changes you request.
- Repeat these steps for any facilities you want to combine.
- When you're ready to make the changes, click Combine/OK.