Add a Group of Facilities
You can set up a large facility group that contains smaller, individual facilities. For example, you can have a group called Classrooms, with each room as a facility in the group. These can be scheduled together or individually.
- On the Information tab, click Facilities.
- Add all the individual facilities (such as "Room 101", "Room 102", and so on) that you want to include in the group.Once all the facilities are added, you can add the group facility.
- At the top, click Add Fac.
- Enter the name of the group. For example, "Classrooms".
- Enter an abbreviation of the group name. This prints on calendars and reports to save space.
- In the navigation pane, click SubGroups.
- Click the add icon , and select each of the individual facilities you want to include in the group.
- At the top, click Save.
You can schedule the facilities individually or schedule all the facilities at once using the group.