Restore Data From a Prior Backup
- Restore data from a backup file. For example, if you enter a large amount of incorrect data, you can restore a previous version of the data to remove that data.
- Move data to a newly purchased computer.
- Replace files lost due to hard drive failure or file damage.
- On the File menu, click .
- Make your selections, and click Next.
- Optional: If needed, you can select advanced restore options. In the Advanced Restore Options window, select the individual files you want to restore. If you select a .db file, any other files that share the file name are automatically selected.Warning: Do not use Advanced Restore Options unless you understand the database. If you restore an incorrect set of files, use the PDS Rescue program to restore all your files.
- When you're ready, click Start Restore.