Assign Catechist Certification Courses and Requirements
You can assign required courses, elective courses, and other requirements for a particular level. Or, you can add requirements for all levels and courses to the Catechists window.
- On the File menu, click .
- To assign requirements for all levels, click Assign All Requirements at the bottom. Then, select whether to remove or keep the existing requirements on the Certification window.
- Otherwise, assign requirements for the level you want.
- Select a Level tab or the Renewal tab.
- To assign only the required courses, the elective courses, or the other requirements, click the corresponding side tab, and click Assign Requirements.
- To assign all requirements for the level, click the Requirements Recap tab, and click Assign Req.Note: Requirements are also added to the Certification section of the Catechists window.
- Select whether to remove or keep the existing requirements on the Certification window.
- If needed, click Print for a summary of the certification requirements and a certification worksheet for all the levels. Use the worksheet to set up courses/units or record completed units.
After you assign requirements, all catechists must complete the requirements before moving to the next level.