Draw a Shape
In the Shapes area, you can draw basic shapes such as a polygon, rectangle, circle, or freehand shape.
Once you draw a shape, it displays on your map. You can draw multiple shapes, and you can drag and drop your shapes to move them around your map.
To learn more, watch this video.
- On the Navigation Bar, click Shapes.
- On the Control Center, under Drawing Settings, select Basic.
- Select the shape you want to draw. The default option is a polygon.
- On the map, place your cursor where you want to start drawing.
- Click the mouse, then drag your cursor to form a line.
- To draw the next two sides of your shape, drag your cursor, then click. This forms a triangle.
- To refine your shape's boundaries, continue dragging your cursor, then clicking to release it. When you finish drawing your shape, double-click your mouse.
You can also save your shape to use later or for others within your organization.