Purchase an Address List
To create a mailing campaign to reach local and surrounding communities based on data points, purchase an address list.
- In the User Assistant, under What Would You Like to Do?, click Purchase Address List.
- Review the terms of service, then select I have read, understand and accept the information, terms and deliverables described above. Click Next.
- To choose the type of geography for your list, select Predefined Boundaries (e.g. Zip Codes, Cities, Counties, etc.) or Radius or Polygon I Draw. Zip codes and shapes are commonly selected.
- Select your address list's geographic areas, such as Agency Boundaries, Standard Layers, and Landmarks. As you choose, these areas display under Areas to Report On. When you finish, click Next .
- If applicable, select the Primary Gender, Marital Status, Head of HH Age, and Children in Household for the households your mailing targets. Click Next.
- Under Estimate and Record Requirements, the number of available records displays. Enter the number of Desired Records you want for your list, then click Next.
- Review your address list's Cart, Geography Options, Filter Selections, then click Next.