Draw a Radius
In the Shapes area, you can draw a radius from an address, current location, or a selected point on the map.
When drawing your radius, you can enter a numerical distance and select units such as miles or kilometers.
You can generate reports based on your radius' area or download a list of churches or other landmarks within that radius. You can also save your radius for future user and share it with others in your agency.
To learn more, watch this video.
- On the Navigation Bar, click Shapes.
- On the Control Center, under Drawing Settings, select Radius.
- In the Radius From drop-down list, select Address, Current Location, or A Point I Select on the Map.
- In the Radius field, enter the numerical value of your radius. For example, if you want to measure a 2.5 mile radius from your church's address, enter 2.5.
- In the Radius Units drop-down list, select your radius units, such as miles or kilometers.
- If your radius is based on an address, enter it in the Address field. If your radius is based on a selected point, click on the map to set the center marker.
- Click Draw.