Add Custom Questions to a Registration Event
Add a custom question to your registration event.
Only available to administrators and users who have the Manage Events permission.
|Writing Assistant When you start typing in a text box, and this icon displays next to it, you can click the icon to open the writing assistant. Using this assistant you can check your spelling and grammar or rephrase what you've written in a friendly, formal, or inviting tone. You can also generate written content from keywords that you provide.|
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- Click +Add Event, complete the fields create an event, and then click Next.
- Optional: After you've entered information into the Description text box, you can click to use the writing assistant.
- In the Registration Types tab, create the registration types for the event, and then click Next.
- If you are creating a paid event, click the + Event Cost tab, and set up the event cost.
- Click the + Custom Questions tab.
- Enter the question prompt.
- Select the type of question from the drop-down menu.
- Select Required if you want to make the question required.
- If you want this question to only appear to specific registration types, select Ask only certain registration types, then select the types.
- To finish the question, click Add.
- Once you add all your questions, click Save & Close.