Message Your Group
You can send a message to your group.
- Click .
- To create a new message, click the Compose button.
- Select the group you want to message.
- If your group has less than 100 members, you can choose to message specific individuals. Click Message specific people and click next to the names of the people you want to remove from the message.
- Enter the message subject and body.
- To attach a file to your message, click Attach files, then select the files you want to include.
- If your group has text messaging enabled, and at least one member has opted in to receive texts, you can preview the text that group members receive. To change this message, click Customize, then enter the message you want to send. You can also remove the link in the text by clearing Include link in text.
- Select how members can reply to your message.
- Sender Only— Members can only reply to you, and no one else will see the reply.
- Entire Group— When a member replies, the whole group can see it and respond to the reply.
- Disabled— No one can reply to this message.
- Click Send.Note:
- You can also send a message by going to your group's page, clicking Send Communication, and clicking Compose Your Message.