You can enroll existing students in classes and register new families and students. There are a few things you need to do to enroll students.
Back up your data
- On the File menu, click .
- Click Backup Data.
- Enter a reason for the backup, such as "Backup before enrolling students".
- Select a backup method, and enter or select any relevant information.
- Click Start Backup.
- After your data is backed up, you can print the backup information for your reference.
Enroll existing students
- On the Information tab, click Enrollment. then, on the Formation Processes tab, click
- Select which information to post:
- To post enrollment information, enter the date and year.
- If you activate student records, select whether to activate the family or parents/guardians.
- To post classes/sessions to all enrolling students, select the class/session name.
- If you post financial information to all enrolling students, select the period and activities.
- To post services/retreats to all enrolling students, insert any service/retreat information.
- Click Next.
- Select a student to add the selected information to. Verify them, and click Yes - Enroll Student.
- Verify, edit, or enter the student's information on each tab. Click Enroll Next Student.
- Repeat this for each student you want to enroll.
- Click Show Class Sizes to see the current number of students enrolled in each class and the pending online registrations. This is recalculated each time you enroll a student.
- Click Show List of Enrolled Students to verify the students you added. Click Display Student to edit the student's information in the tabs.
- When you're ready to enroll the students, click Finish.
Register new families and enroll new students
If you created a registration form, you can register new families and students.
- On the Information tab, click Register Families and Enroll Students Online. then, on the Formation Processes tab, click
- Select Check and Register Families with Students, and click Next.
- From the list of forms waiting to be processed, select the families to register.
- If needed, edit any family information. Click Print Worksheet to review all family data.Tip: If you think a record already exists for a family, click Find a Family. If you find a match, you can select which information to keep and which to pull from the registration form.
- Click Next.
- To register the families and enroll the new students, click Finish.Note: The date a registration form was submitted is recorded as the student's enrollment date in the Enrollment/Perm. Rec. window, along with the enrollment year and grade.