Delete Classes and Sessions
You can delete any classes/sessions that you don't need for the new year. There are a few things you need to do to delete classes and sessions.
Back up your data
- On the File menu, click .
- Click Backup Data.
- Enter a reason for the backup, such as "Backup before deleting classes/sessions".
- Select a backup method, and enter or select any relevant information.
- Click Start Backup.
- After your data is backed up, you can print the backup information for your reference.
Delete classes and sessions
- On the Information tab, click Delete Classes/Sessions. then, on the Formation Processes tab, click
- Select Use the Automatic Updating method to select a group of classes, and click Next.
- Select Delete All Classes/Sessions. Or you can filter the list using conditions.Note:
For help with conditions, see the Additional Selections section in the topic, Report Selections.
- Select whether to include only active, only inactive, or all classes. Click Next.
- Review the list. Clear the checkbox for any classes/sessions you want to keep.
- To add another class/session, click Add Class to List. You can edit information in the grid.
- When you're ready to delete the selected classes/sessions, click Next.
- To delete the classes/sessions, click Finish.