Once you add the new year/period and enroll students, you can assign catechists. There are a few things you need to do to assign catechists.
Back up your data
- On the File menu, click .
- Click Backup Data.
- Enter a reason for the backup, such as "Backup before assigning catechists".
- Select a backup method, and enter or select any relevant information.
- Click Start Backup.
- After your data is backed up, you can print the backup information for your reference.
Add classes/sessions to a schedule and assign catechists
You can assign catechists to individual classes/sessions.
- On the Information tab, click Class Schedules.
- In the Session Information window, locate the relevant class/session.
- Above the Catechists grid, click the add icon .
- Select the catechist and his or her position.
- Click Save.
- Select whether to add the session to the catechist's schedule.
Exchange catechist classes/sessions
You can assign classes/sessions to a catechist based on another catechist's current schedule.
- On the Information tab, click Catechist Exchange. then, on the Formation Processes tab, click
- Select the original catechist whose classes/sessions you want to add to the new catechist's record.
- Select the new catechist.
- Select whether to process all of the catechist's sessions or only a specific session.
- Select what to do with the original catechist's record.
- When you're ready to move the classes/sessions, click Exchange/OK.
The new catechist displays on the Student Detail window under Session Details for the relevant classes/sessions.