Receive and Submit Diocesan Surveys
You can receive and submit diocesan surveys.
- To receive and submit surveys, you must have Internet access.
- You must set up an Internet connection in your program.
- If your diocese uses preset answers, they're automatically added for you using answers from a previous survey and the registration information from your PDS Office program.
- Required questions display in red and must be answered before you can submit the survey.
- You can save a survey at any stage of completion and return to it later.
- Once you submit a survey, it can only be viewed and is locked from resubmission unless the diocese unlocks it.
- On the File menu, click .
- Select a survey from the list, and click Answer Survey.
- Answer the survey questions, and click .
A submission summary displays. If the survey submission fails, the summary displays with a list of issues that prevented successful submission.