Assign Mass Intentions
- On the Information tab, click .
- To assign an intention to a single mass:
- Locate the mass in the grid, and enter the Intention and Given By information.
- If applicable, enter the stipend amount, and select whether it has been paid.
- Indicate the purpose of this intention.
- To assign the same intention to multiple masses:
- Select criteria to filter the mass list. For example, if you want to assign an intention to masses held during the month of March, select a date range.
- Select to display masses with intentions, with no intentions, or both.
- Click Apply Filter. A list of masses matching your criteria displays.
- Click Assign Intention to Filtered List.
- Enter the intention information you want to assign to all selected masses.
- Select whether to add this information to the existing information for the mass or replace the existing intention.
- If needed, clear the Post Intention checkbox next to any masses you don't want to update.
- Click Apply/OK.
Intentions display in the Mass Intentions list as well as on the event record and in the Event Remarks field. You can include this information in reports.