Add Participants to an Event or Class
- On the Personnel tab, click Events & Classes.
- Locate the appropriate record.
- In the navigation menu, click Participants.
- To add a single participant:
- Click the add icon above the grid, and select the personnel.
- Enter the number of people attending the event with the participant, including the participant.
- To add multiple participants:
- Click Select a Group of Participants.
- Use the selection options to filter the group of participants you want to add to the event, then click Next.Note:
For help with conditions, see the Additional Selections section in the topic, Report Selections.
- Review the list of participants. The Num column defaults to the number entered on the personnel's Event List window, but you can edit it, if needed.
- Click Finish to add the selected participants.
- If you already had participants in the Participants grid, you are prompted to either overwrite your current participants or add the new participants to the current grid.
- Select any applicable checkboxes to indicate the participant's status.
- Reg.—This participant is registered to attend the event/class.
- Att.—This participant has attended the event/class.
- Pd.—This participant has paid for the event/class.
- Exc.—This participant is excused from the event/class.
- At the top, click Save.
The participants display in the list. The event is automatically added to each participant's Event List as well.